作者：Joey Espinoza @joey
Been working in a manufacturing setting recently and there is no csv options other than package adjustments. If there was a way to use TTT to create new packages it could help save time if we develop an easy way.
For example, I have a spreadsheet with the data so if I could copy/paste the batches of oil I created from the cannabis it would help speed things up.
- 2 回复
- MMatt Frisbie @mattfriz
This is a really interesting idea. I've avoided creating a generalized new package tool because the existing T3 UX would need to match a lot of different use cases, but a simplified CSV ingestion solution might be perfect for this.
As I'm imagining it, it would be something like:
- Generate a template Google Sheet with header row OR download a template CSV with header row
- User fills out the sheet
- User re-uploads the filled-out CSV OR T3 reads info from the filled-out Google Sheet
- T3 validates the information, checks for validity and correctness, and displays a summary of what will be submitted to Metrc
- User approves the summary and submits to Metrc
- CCappin Blood @cappinblood
This sounds like a great idea to me!